Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Moving + Excitement = Stress

I'm afraid this may turn into a "moving process" blog for the next couple months since that is our big focus. We are moving from Texas to Oregon and so excited but terrified at the same time. The hardest part of our move is selling our home, I love our home.

I think the scariest thing right now is putting our current house on the market, it's such a difficult time to sell a house but that is what we need to do right now. We had an agent come out yesterday and look at our house she said it will show well but unfortunately that doesn't mean it will sell quickly in today's market. We know going in that it will be a difficult process and we will not make a single dime off of it. My focus is the outcome, we will be back home where our family and closest friends are. They will offer us a wonderful support system when we get back to our family making process. The best part is we will be there just in time for the Holiday's, as I have mentioned before we are huge family people so the Holiday's are big for us.

Please keep your fingers crossed for a quick and easy sell, well as quick and easy as it can be at the time...

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'm hoping that your house will sell with a profit!! Crossing fingers for you.
***HUGS***

Rebekah said...

ooooh, I love your home too :). Good luck! At least the next couple of months will provide you with good distraction. That's what the holidays are doing for me this year. Giving me lots of festivities to keep my mind off of NOT being a mom!