Sunday, January 4, 2009

2009....

THIS IS OUR YEAR.....I'm determined to go into and leave this year with a positive mind set. I told Matt that this is our year....this year holds many possibilities....a child....an adoption plan....or our hearts content with being "favorite auntie Kelli and uncle Matt" to all the great children that already bless our lives on a daily basis. No matter what I am determined to walk out of this year with a closed door on the child part of our life, I want and need to move on from this. I hope that doesn't sound too harsh...

I'm so grateful for where we are in life, we really have a fabulous life regardless of what our family consists of. As Matt reminded me the last time I was in tears over our lack of children; "We have a family with two wonderful kids, they happen to be furry and have four legs but they are great". Gus and Winston great me morning and night with happy tails and slippery slobber, I love that. We have a wonderful relationship, great friends, a fabulous family and our new found home in the Pacific Northwest, I am grateful daily for all that we have in our life.

Happy New Year.....May this year bring all your wishes and dreams into a new clarity.

0 comments: