Friday, March 27, 2009

I love my husband....

I don't think I mention this enough, I know I tell him every day several times a day but I don't think I tell other people enough. My husband is the best partner a girl could ask for, he is my tall dark haired prince that I always dreamed of. This man is smart, funny, witty, has an awesome family, a heart of gold, and never ceases to amaze me. Seldom is there a positive in the battle of infertility but the one or two that happen to come from this horrible adventure is the fact that I know our relationship is stronger because of it. Not that I think the wonderful relationship my friends have with their husbands is any less I just feel as though we have that one little extra tight bond and am grateful for that. I love that we can walk this road as a team and bounce ideas off eachother and know that the end result will be because WE chose it. For whatever reason this is our path and while it hurts and it's hard I don't think I would change it.

I love my funny man.....

1 comments:

Sara Scissors said...

My DH said nearly the same thing to his mom last week. That all this IF stuff really sucks, but that him and I are closer than we've ever been in spite/because of it. It does make this journey just a little bit easier to handle with some one so great by your side. We're two lucky girls! :)