Tuesday, May 26, 2009

1 Week In

Tomorrow will mark one week of Lupron shots, I feel blessed to say so far there are no side affects (knock on wood). I do get a little cranky about two hours after the shot, Matt has quickly learned once we get to that window to just lay low. LOL poor man. It usually only lasts a little bit then I'm back to my usual self. I heard horror stories about Lupron headaches but so far they haven't hit me. I was nervous at giving myself the shot before we got started but it's been a piece of cake, I only flinched once but the second time around it went smoothly. So far there is no bruising or pain, WOOHOOO. I'm glad to say things are quiet, stress free, and moving along nicely. Hoping the rest of the cycle goes the same way but we are ready for any bump in the road that may come along.

0 comments: