Monday, May 4, 2009

This is going to test my patience....

This whole IVF thing will test the very being of my patience, which if you ask my husband he will gladly tell you it's not much. He said the cutest remark the other day that has stuck with me "if you don't have patience for this how are you going to have patience for a child" That little comment completely opened my eyes because he is right but I know in my heart that lack of patience will go right out the door if and when our little bundle(s) are home safe and sound. I think this lack of patience right now is my anxiousness to get this thing started. I started spotting yesterday, five days early. Every once in a while I get early spotting that lasts forever and this time it's like it's taunting me "I know you want CD1 so you can start meds...haahaahaa I'm going to make you wait".

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

Patience is a nasty lesson...I've learned it TOO WELL over the last five years of trying to become a mom! The dream is finally within sight!!!! Hang in there.