Thursday, June 18, 2009

A week in a blur

This week has been a blur, for a process that has seemed to just drag this last week was nothing like it. Monday I had my egg retrieval, it went smoothly and the staff at my RE's office is wonderful. They were able to retrieve 12 and everyone was happy with that number. Remember I only have one ovary. The remainder of the day I slept...and slept....and slept. I had the normal amount of bloat and pain but thankfully never crossed into OHSS territory. By this morning I felt like me again.

Today was a surreal day, it was transfer day. I arrived with my full bladder and ready to go. They gave us the details on our embies and they are ROCK STARS!! All scoring at the top of the level, we were so pleased as was the whole office. After much discussion about trasferring two or three back we decided on doing the two top rock stars. So "Louie & Stella" are snuggling in tight. I will wait for a long two weeks and on June 30th we'll have our blood test.

2 comments:

Kim777 said...

Wow, that's great news! I'll be thinking of you and hoping everything goes well!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome news! Good luck, I'll be praying for you and keep my fingers crossed!