Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Your boobs are getting bigger...

was my husbands darling comment Sunday. I just laughed him off and figured it was the couple of beers he had talking rather than factual. Well yesterday I was reading the side effects of Menopur and what do you know "enlarged breasts" was one of them. I should fill you in, I am super self consious of my 38D chest and have always told Matt that as soon as we have a child I'm getting a breast reduction. So he knew this comment would send me into a tail spin of constantly worrying that they are growing before I'm even pregnant.

Oh and another side effect I'm noticing is my irrational mind is kicking into over drive. I have the most insane thoughts and I keep telling myself to step back and look at the big picture. I think trying to remain stress free is stressing me out more. Are we done yet?

0 comments: